The original from the inventor of the “Publishing Server”:
Leading corporations use the “VIVA Publishing Server” to produce documents fully automatically via the Internet or networks.
“Network Publishing” means: Create print-ready documents fully automatically using a publishing server in the Internet or via a network, without any graphic, typesetting or printing knowledge or experience. While previous technologies on the Internet are limited with simple layouts (e.g. “Web-to-Print”), you produce complete catalogs, data sheets and much more directly from your product control system or ERP system, your Office program or any Internet/Intranet/Web application.
Advantages for end users/companies:
- Produce 24 hours a day, any time, anywhere.
- Ensure your CI is adhered to.
- No problems with fonts, images, languages.
Advantages for Service bureau/printer:
- Customer creation of print-ready documents.
- Excellent customer integration.
- Stable prices, high production volume.
- No responsibility for print data content.
- Improve organization and communication between customer and supplier.